Last updated: 22 September, 2023
WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following Information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform and other co- registrations (e.g. social media logins), subscribing to our Services, posting material or requesting further services;
- The Information you provide when you enter a competition or promotion via our Platform, provide reviews, testimonials or feedback on our Platform;
- Information you provide us, or that we may collect from you, when you report a problem with our Platform;
- a record of correspondence if you contact us;
- general, aggregated, demographic and non-personal Information;
- details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- details about your computer, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage (e.g. by using technology that stores information on or gains access to your device, such as cookies, tracking pixels, web beacons, etc., (together, "Cookies"));
- your email address from a third party if you indicate that you have consented to that third party sharing your Information with us; and
- any other Information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Platform.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use Information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results and other personalised content;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and another entity using our Platform or between you and us;
- to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalised service to you;
- to ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our Platform;
- to notify you about changes to our Services;
- for any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the Platform;
- to administer and manage our incentives programs and fulfil your requests for incentives, and/or to allow you to participate in sweepstakes and to notify you if you are a sweepstakes winner.
TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
- Other Businesses. To offer you our Services, we may engage with businesses who are affiliates of us and/or non-affiliated service providers (e.g. logistics businesses used to deliver products to you, marketing companies, payments processers to process online transactions, etc.). We may involve other businesses in your transactions, who may store your Information in a digital wallet to make your use of our Services more efficient. You understand that it is important that such businesses have access to the relevant Information to perform their functions. We will ensure that these businesses do not use your Information for other purposes. We may also receive Information from these business (e.g. updated delivery and address information), which we may use (e.g. to correct our records and deliver your next purchase). By using our Platform, you hereby freely and specifically consent to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of your Information among businesses who are affiliates of us and/or non-affiliated service providers, wherever located. These businesses shall be contractually bound to respect the confidentiality of your Information.
- Marketing and Promotional Offers. We may also use your Information to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and enhance your Platform experience, service messages, new features, enhancements, special offers and events of interest. We may contact you via various channels, including without limitation emails, push notifications, web notifications, post, telephone, in-app messages and news feed cards. We may permit third parties to use your Information. For example, we may provide advertisers Information to help them reach the kind of audience they want to target and to enable us to comply with our commitments to our advertisers (e.g. by displaying their advertisements to a target audience). Additionally, you may be asked to provide additional Information to participate in some of our market research activities, including competitions and promotions. For example, if you win a competition, you may be asked to provide further personal data to establish your eligibility and provide you with the prize. This Information may be collected by us or our co-sponsors or vendors for the promotion. Note that you should review such third parties’ privacy policies to see how they may use any information that they collect.
- Business Transfers. In the event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Our Platform and Others. We release account and other Information when we believe such a release is appropriate to comply with the law and law enforcement investigations and to protect the rights, property or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for various reasons, such as fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Note that our Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data or other information to these websites.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES WE APPLY
It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorised access to your password and to your devices used to access our Services. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. For example, ensure that you sign off when you have finished using a shared device.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our Platform and any transmission is at your own risk.
Data Protection Principles
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy and security of your Information. We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and will strive to implement measures that exceed the minimum requirements set forth in those laws. We adhere to the principles of data minimization, purpose limitation, and data integrity to protect your Information.
Data Retention Policy
As per the section "HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION," we will only retain your Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Data Subject Rights
You have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to access, rectify, or erase your personal data, and in some cases, the right to object to or restrict processing of your data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as indicated in the section "Contact Us".
Data Protection Officer
In case of a data breach, we will promptly notify the appropriate regulatory bodies and affected users, outlining the extent of the breach, the impact, and the measures taken to secure the data and prevent any future breaches, in compliance with applicable laws.
Usage of Data for Marketing Purposes
We may use the personal information we collect from you to send you newsletters, promotional offers, surveys, and other marketing material. The aim of this is to provide you with information or services that you may find interesting or useful.
Sharing of Address Information
Your address information may be shared with our third-party partners for promotional or co-operative purposes. However, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that these third parties are committed to protecting your privacy as per applicable laws.
Third Parties Involved
If you do not wish for your personal information to be used for marketing purposes, you can opt-out at any time by contacting us at [Your Contact Information]. You may also opt-out of receiving any promotional communications by following the unsubscribe link in our emails.
THIRD PARTY DATA SHARING
We respect your privacy and the trust you place in us when you provide your personal information. This section outlines our practices with regard to sharing your information, including address information, with third-party entities.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We may share your Information, including address details, with trusted third-party vendors who assist us in operating our Platform, conducting our business, or servicing you. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Reference: See section "TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION" for more details.
Purpose of Third-Party Data Sharing
The primary purpose for sharing data with third parties is to enhance the services we offer and to fulfill our contractual obligations. This may include, but is not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased products, and assistance in marketing efforts. We may also share your Information with third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention, and legal compliance.
We utilize cookies and other similar tracking technologies to enhance your user experience and to understand user behavior on our Platform. This section provides details on how we employ cookies and how you can manage them.
Types of Cookies and Information Collected
We use various types of cookies such as functional cookies, analytical cookies, and third-party cookies. These cookies collect information including but not limited to your IP address, browsing history, and other online identifiers. This information allows us to personalize your experience, improve our Services, and sometimes to provide targeted advertising.
Reference: See section "WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU" for more details on the type of information that may be collected.
Purpose of Using Cookies
How to Deactivate Cookies
If you wish to deactivate the cookies, you can do so by modifying the settings on your browser. However, please note that deactivating cookies may affect the functionality and features of our Platform. Consult your browser’s documentation for instructions on how to disable cookies.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND AMEND YOUR INFORMATION?
You are able to access a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with the Platform for the purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating your Information. Examples of information you can access easily at the Platform include:
- up-to-date information regarding recent orders;
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalised advertising preferences);
- payment settings (including credit card information); and
- e-mail notification settings.
You can opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by adjusting your customer communication preferences, through the unsubscribe link within the email communication. For marketing via your mobile application, you will need to adjust your notifications settings in the general section of your mobile. Also, our system will place cookies when you log on to our Platform and this is to ensure you have an enjoyable user experience and are able to utilise all aspects of the Platform. You may disable Cookies by changing the settings on your browser. If you disable Cookies, it will affect how our Platform works and you may not be able to access or use certain areas of our Platform or full functionality. For example, performance cookies collect information about how you use the Site, for instance, which pages you visit most often, which allows us to provide you with targeted and relevant choices that enhance your Site experience.
We may retain a copy of your Information for compliance reasons. When you update Information, we may retain a copy of the prior version for our records.
We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Platform frequently to see recent changes.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
If you have any concerns about your Information on the Platform, please contact us at email@example.com with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.